I was nominated for a Liebster blog award by Written World Words like TWO MONTHS ago and just now was going through my comments and saw it. Wow. Go Willa. But here I am! Answering the questions and tagging people and spreading the love.
- Write 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions that have been asked by whoever nominated you.
- Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers with less than 300 followers – you cannot re-nominate the person who nominated you.
- Go to their blog and tell them they have been nominated!
11 Facts About Me:
- I love chocolate and have ZERO SHAME about eating a lot. Okay. Maybe a little shame.
- I run a Tumblr where I reblog like 99.9% The 1975. I’m sorry, okay? (Actually I’m not sorry.) I just really like them. And there’s a lot of videos and pictures out there!
- I have a slew of online besties I talk to really frequently! Some are bloggers, some Tumblr friends, some are people I’ve met via Twitter – I love them all!
- Concerts are one of my favorite places. Hands down.
- I like to bake! Particularly things that include sugar.
- I just got a my first proper jean jacket and it was on sale and it’s Levi’s and I might be in love.
- I like colorful pens.
- I have too many unfilled notebooks.
- I scatter waterglasses around my room.
- I have a wall of CD cases and photos in my room.
- I have three pairs of Doc Martens and want like EIGHTY MORE.
The Questions I Was Asked:
1. If you were stranded on a desert island with one book character, who would it be?
Jonah Griggs, obviously.
2. What is your favourite book genre?
YA? Am I cheating? Probably contemporary. But then I also love a good dystopian. And an engaging fantasy. And a fast-paced mystery. So…. I don’t have one? I just read mostly contemporary.
3. Who is your book boy?
I actually struggle this question and I have a post coming soon about why, but if I HAD TO CHOOSE it would be Jonah Griggs. (See a theme here?)
4. If you were trapped in a dystopian future, which one would it be?
None of them? They all seem scary and horrible? And I would probably die really fast in any of them? But I could probably deal with being in the Divergent world for a while.
5. Do you watch book reviews on YouTube? If so, what channel?
Not really! But if I’m going to, it’ll be my blogger bud that turned a booktuber – https://www.youtube.com/user/evilclementine
6. Would you rather be a tribute for the Hunger Games, go through Dauntless initiation or live the life of a Shadowhunter?
SHADOWHUNTER OBVIOUSLY. The outfit. I mean, come on guys.
7. What is your favourite book to movie adaptation?
TFiOS probably. I just think they did a fabulous job with the entire setup and the SOUNDTRACK. Review of the movie here!
8. What is the book that has taken you the most time to read?
I remember that The Sweet, Far Thing by Libba Bray took me AGES to read simply because IT IS SO LONG MY GOSH.
9. What is the book that has taken you the least time to read?
I’ve read a slew of books in under a day, so one of those probably. Search something like “read in one day” “read in a couple hours” on my blog and you might find some reviews!
10. Who is your favourite author?
Melina Marchetta. Read her. Absorb her. Become her.
11. Have you ever met any famous authors? If so, who?
I’ve had the pleasure of meeting quite a few! John Green, Leigh Bardugo, Libba Bray, Sarah Dessen, Gayle Forman, Lindsay Cummings, AG Howard, Maggie Stiefvater, Susane Colasanti, Veronica Roth, Stephanie Perkins, RL LaFevers, Jenny Han, Tahereh Mafi and a bunch of others but those are off the top of my head!
- Favorite past time other than reading?
- Do you have an guilty (or not so guilty) pleasures?
- What’s your favorite part of your bedroom?
- What are your top most visited sites?
- What are some books you’ve reread?
- What’s your favorite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
- Who’s a character you would like to meet in real life?
- Who’s an author you would like to meet in real life?
- A blogger?
- Do you have any blog goals? Share them!
- Do you have an blogging rituals?
Who I Tag:
- Read. Write. Ramble.
- Forever Literary
- My Not So Real Life
- Books and Other Happily Ever Afters
- Oh, Chrys! (no idea about followers but I’m tagging her anyways)
- Fly To Fiction
I don’t know who else to tag! I haven’t been in the blogging know to know who else new is out there! 😦 But thank you for tagging me! xoxo